DG824M New Firmware - wireless problem solved

Old June 24th 03, 01:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,alt.internet.wireless
M Maltby

Default DG824M New Firmware - wireless problem solved

"Jamie Tudor" wrote in message
I've been sent the new version of firmware for the DG824M and,
finally, it solves the wireless dropout issue. It has done it at the
cost of some raw speed, unfortunately, in that max throughout is now
around 3Mbps, but it no longer crashes under heavy load. Not ideal,
but better than it was. Maybe there will be further firmware upgrades
to address the slowness, but at the moment, I'm more than happy that
the thing is finally stable.

I've posted the firmware, and all the older versions, at
http://www.wirefreelondon.com/netgear_firmware.html if anyone wants
it.

Cheers
Jamie