USB Modem throught Ethernet Card

Old July 3rd 03, 10:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
AP

Default USB Modem throught Ethernet Card

You'd need a router to do what you want. There are some routers that your
Fujitsu 310 would plug into (draytek vigor 2200 for one, I think) but you
might as well go for a combined router/modem all in one box.

Any recommendations for a good cheap one (4 ports)?
My ADSL is on its way (hopefully)...