Bonded uplink on ADSL via Linux

Old July 4th 03, 01:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex

Default Bonded uplink on ADSL via Linux

Rev Adrian Kennard wrote:

I would happily pay for a Firebrick if I could find some way of
justifying it but 1000 for the pro version is not going to be
realistic for home use,

916.50, but watch this space...

Is that because the price is coming down or because you're about to
announce the rental price? Or something else?

alex
Old July 5th 03, 01:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex

Adrian Kennard wrote:

Alex wrote:
| Rev Adrian Kennard wrote:
|

|I would happily pay for a Firebrick if I could find some way of
|justifying it but S1000 for the pro version is not going to be
|realistic for home use,
|
|916.50, but watch this space...
|

| Is that because the price is coming down or because you're about to
| announce the rental price? Or something else?

It would not be very good saying watch this space if I said what was
going to happen would it!

I wouldn't bother watching the space if nothing was going to happen in it,
would I? :-p