Lottery fund and ADSL

Old July 4th 03, 12:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jonathan Buzzard

Default Lottery fund and ADSL

In article ,
"Simon" writes:
With the coffers of the lottery swelling to the sum of 3.1billion, I think
all those without an ADSL enabled exchange should fill in one of the lottery
grant forms. You never know, if a few hundred people filled them in someone
might get lucky.

Get your forms from here :

http://www.c-f.org.uk/funding-your-p...what-forms/ind
ex.html
or give them a ring :

National Lottery Funding Hotline
0845 275 0000

National Lottery

- how much would it cost to upgrade all the exchanges in the UK ?

One suspects something less than 3.1 billion.

JAB.

Jonathan A. Buzzard Email: jonathan at buzzard.me.uk
Northumberland, United Kingdom. Tel: +44 1661-832195