Lottery fund and ADSL

Old July 4th 03, 08:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hiram Hackenbacker

Default Lottery fund and ADSL

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:01:48 +0000 (UTC), "Simon"
wrote:

With the coffers of the lottery swelling to the sum of 3.1billion,

I understood that most of this money was already committed, but not
spent, by the relevant projects. Let's just hope they haven't
invested that cash in inappropriate investment vehicles.

--
Hiram Hackenbacker