Still need help!

Old July 4th 03, 11:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

Default Still need help!

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:24:36 +0100, Buzz wrote:

I set up the spare IP address of 212.159.62.178 to the local IP od
192.168.7.200

why do you do this and not simply put the external IP address on the
machine ?

Phil
Old July 4th 03, 11:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Buzz

When I buzzed out of the hive I heard
say...
why do you do this and not simply put the external IP address on the
machine ?

because I tried that, it didn't work
--
Jest Buzzin around!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children
www.goldenagecomputing.co.uk Recycle old copmputers for the seniors
http://free-n-easy.org.uk Fantastic forums with a family feel
http://global-lifeline.co.uk Trying out on my own server
Old July 4th 03, 11:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Buzz

When I buzzed out of the hive I heard
say...
why do you do this and not simply put the external IP address on the
machine ?

could someone test the last link in my sig for me? I am told that the
new domain is now active and pointing to my server

Old July 4th 03, 12:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Buzz on Lappy

d Wandered in and burbled at us:
http://global-lifeline.co.uk Trying out on my own server

Redirects to http://webspace.f9.co.uk/webspace_force9.html

Very strange that! But I did forget to put in the WWW so could you try it as www.global-
lifeline.co.uk ta much
--
For Fun, Friends, fishwives, Tarts and a couple of Revs
http://www.free-n-easy.org.uk

For those that use the PC as a lifeline and contact point
http://revdaveb.force9.co.uk/forums/index.php
Old July 4th 03, 12:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

d Wandered in and burbled at us:
http://global-lifeline.co.uk Trying out on my own server

Redirects to http://webspace.f9.co.uk/webspace_force9.html

Very strange that! But I did forget to put in the WWW so could you
try it as www.global- lifeline.co.uk ta much

Well that one didn't work either (see to your line wrap old man)

--
B-)

Life is pain.....
Get use to it!!

Old July 4th 03, 12:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Buzz on Lappy

Wandered in and burbled at us:
d Wandered in and burbled at us:
http://global-lifeline.co.uk Trying out on my own server

Redirects to http://webspace.f9.co.uk/webspace_force9.html

Very strange that! But I did forget to put in the WWW so could you
try it as www.global- lifeline.co.uk ta much

Well that one didn't work either (see to your line wrap old man)

Dammit! Getting page not found?