A question

Old July 4th 03, 12:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Buzz

Default A question

I have just been told I can set the spare IP that the global-lifeline is
pointing to as the IP of my server, ie, in the server machine

ip = 212.159.62.178
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.7.1 (router)
Primary DNS As given by ISP
Secondary DNS As Given by ISP

Then delete all rules applicable to that IP in my router.

Just tried that, and now am getting abject failure, where am I going
wrong?

--
Jest Buzzin around!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children