Lottery fund and ADSL

Old July 4th 03, 12:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nick

Default Lottery fund and ADSL

Simon wrote:
With the coffers of the lottery swelling to the sum of 3.1billion, I
think all those without an ADSL enabled exchange should fill in one
of the lottery grant forms. You never know, if a few hundred people
filled them in someone might get lucky.

Get your forms from here :

http://www.c-f.org.uk/funding-your-p...what-forms/ind
ex.html
or give them a ring :

National Lottery Funding Hotline
0845 275 0000

National Lottery

- how much would it cost to upgrade all the exchanges in the UK ?

Simon

Ok, let me get this straight, you want the lottery to pay for you to
download porn faster?

)

Old July 4th 03, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Lewis

"Nick" wrote:

let me get this straight, you want the lottery to pay for you to
download porn faster?

I upload.

--

Mark W. Lewis, North Somerset, UK