Apologies to Jik

Old July 4th 03, 06:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jik Ronson

Default Apologies to Jik

Oh Trust me Buzz - Im a fool. It took me 2 weeks to get the thing to work
:-)

"Buzz" wrote in message
I said what you suggested didn't work, I did it wrong and forgot to put
the external IP address. Once I did that, it worked fine! Plus, using
your guides, I was able to open other ports on the main machine, and
also open FTP on the server. At 4am, My new domain name, attached to the
server IP kicks in, so FINALLY everything is working (or will be at
4am)!

Jik, you are repromoted to superhero
--
Jest Buzzin around!