FAO Freedom2Surf Users

Old July 4th 03, 08:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Freedom2Support.net

Default FAO Freedom2Surf Users

Hiya Everbody,

I'm Justin Johnson from Freedom2Support, the Freedom2Surf Users run
community website, and I just wanted to let users know about it.

We offer in depth resources on everything related to Freedom2Surf, Including
how to guides on ADSL Broadband, Email, Webspace and much much more, we have
around 20 tutorials on all aspects of the Freedom2Surf Service, and FAQ's to
answer your most frequentley asked questions.

Key to our website is our disucssion forums, where users can help each other
with their problems, or get help from our knowledgeable support staff.

The Address is http://www.freedom2support.net

Kind Regards,

Justin Johnson
Freedom2Support Project Leader