router

Old July 6th 03, 02:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PJJ

Default router

looking @ origo ASR 8400 any good ?
all coments app thanks in advance

Old July 6th 03, 04:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin Cooper

"PJJ" wrote:

looking @ origo ASR 8400 any good ?
all coments app thanks in advance

Hi,
looking around google, I can find no information or support for this
router (other than an unanswered post to a forum asking for help). Take a
look at the reviews here http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware/reviews for
reviews on various routers. The last thing you want to buy is a router with
little support, as if you have problems, no one will be able to help sort
them out.
--

Martin