Just a quick question..........

Old July 6th 03, 09:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Shaun McCann

Default Just a quick question..........

My exchange is being activated next week but I have seen something mentioned
about a "ready for service" date. Does this mean that once my exchange is
activated it is ready for service or is there normally a period of time
between it's activation and it's being ready for service?

Cheers,

Shaun.

Old July 6th 03, 10:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Shaun McCann

The activation date is the ready for service date, but normally, being BT,
expect it to be a few days late. You should still be able to order your
service in advance of that date though.

That's good news. I thought that there might be a further delay in getting
my broadband access.

Well, it's on to Nildram's site, then, and pre-order my broadbamd

Shaun.