Any recommendations for broadband for business users.

Old July 7th 03, 12:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Robert Woolley

Default Any recommendations for broadband for business users.

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 00:38:53 GMT, "Paul"
wrote:

"Fred" wrote in message
Most ISPs insist on differentiating between private and business customers
and charge 3 times as much. A basic ADSL service is all I require.

Nildram at www.getadsl.co.uk are an excellent choice and don't mind business
use

Paul

Mmm, are you sure they're excellent?

http://www.getadsl.co.uk/faq.htm#130

Is ADSL suitable for running Web servers/facilities?

ADSL is not ideal for running Web servers, it is therefore not
recommended.
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk