recommend good ADSL plz

Old July 7th 03, 12:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Daniel Crichton

Default recommend good ADSL plz

Colin Wilson wrote:
Having been with PIPEX (ugh) for eight months I'm sick to the back
teeth of their failing infrastructure - the mail server was down
again last night -

What time did you have a problem - I was checking every few minutes
until ~2am and had one failed connection which worked immediately
when I tried again.

I keep thinking I must be in the minority, as I also rarely have problems
with anything on Pipex. I think I had a problem trying to access email via
POP for 1 attempt sometime last week, that's the only thing I've noticed in
over a year. I don't think I could be much happier with ADSL than I am now

Dan

Old July 7th 03, 07:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic Pinto

Daniel Crichton wrote:

Colin Wilson wrote:
Having been with PIPEX (ugh) for eight months I'm sick to the back
teeth of their failing infrastructure - the mail server was down
again last night -

What time did you have a problem - I was checking every few minutes
until ~2am and had one failed connection which worked immediately
when I tried again.

I keep thinking I must be in the minority, as I also rarely have problems
with anything on Pipex. I think I had a problem trying to access email via
POP for 1 attempt sometime last week, that's the only thing I've noticed in
over a year. I don't think I could be much happier with ADSL than I am now

I've only had occasional problems, since April last year, so overall
quite happy also.