Security and D-Link 504 DSL modem/router

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 7th 03, 03:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Harry the Horse
Default Security and D-Link 504 DSL modem/router

Last week I bought a D-Link 504 ADSL modem. I set it up on my home network
& it works perfectly

How secure is the firewall using the default settings? I am not really a
network person so I am unsure whether I should be considering making
additional settings to make it more secure.