recommend good ADSL plz

Old July 7th 03, 06:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Matthew J. Francis

Default recommend good ADSL plz

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 20:15:24 +0100, Gus wrote:

So I'd say one one of 3 Nildram / Zen or AA[near to making that 4 and
include plusnet again but not quit yet]. But up to you to make the choice.

So ask the ISP what there future bandwidth plans are, how many new pipes
have they accounted for in the next 6 months of there expansion. Time to get
them to sell them selves.

Hi,

I can tell you that we (PlusNet) have six 155meg pipes installed and
operational. I believe the seventh is due sometime in August - beyond that
the I don't have exact dates, but we plan to always keep a healthy margin
of available bandwidth over usage.

Any ISP that claims to never have a service outage of any sort probably
has a bridge to sell you as well - we do however take pride in keeping our
users informed[1] on the status of any problems we do encounter.

Regards,
Matt Francis

[1] http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2