e-mail

Old July 7th 03, 06:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
^^Flying Rat^^

Default e-mail

me posted this...
maybe offtopic but here goes.

right what i would like to do is be able to collect all mail ( 3 pop3
accounts ) on a main pc, and then my gf ( on her laptop ) can collect her
mail from the main pc.

Is this possible, and preferably free.

thanks in advance

Peter

Just set up different identities in OE for you and her, and add the
relevant mail server details in the accounts menu

(tools accounts mail IIRC)

You won't need a mail server, and yes there are freeware ones for
Windows (to answer the other poster).

--
Now in my 40th year of providing lunacy to the masses

www.flyingrat.net