Cheap wireless Router in UK

Old July 7th 03, 08:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham in Melton

Default Cheap wireless Router in UK

Looking for advice really ....

I have my own setup * a mixture of Draytek and Netgear, all quite old and
expensive at the time, but I am trying to help out a friend.

I am looking for a wireless router * cheap is the issue. 802.11b * forget g
etc as theyıll never use the extra capacity

Wireless interface plus one ethernet WAN connection for a local PC. The
broadband connection is a Blueyonder cable modem

Any recommendations on models and suppliers would be appreciated !

Thanks

Old July 8th 03, 01:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
rw

Cheap wireless Router in UKi am looking at this one at ebuyer:
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/produ...d19wcm9kdWN0X2
92ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=48410
might be worth a look.

BTW better not to post in HTML.
rob.

"Graham in Melton" wrote in message
Looking for advice really ....

I have my own setup - a mixture of Draytek and Netgear, all quite old and
expensive at the time, but I am trying to help out a friend.

I am looking for a wireless router - cheap is the issue. 802.11b - forget g
etc as they'll never use the extra capacity