Telewest CLID

Old July 8th 03, 10:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Steadman

Default Telewest CLID

Anyone know what CLID (caller id) system Telewest use in the Midlands?
I'm having a bash at setting up Identafone on my PC, but need to know
what system Telewest use to do it. If this fails then I guess I
should call them but I know it'll be a battle finding a good techy!

TIA,

Col
Old July 8th 03, 01:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
banzai

I think it's bellcore
"phoenix" wrote in message
news
On 8 Jul 2003 02:13:58 -0700, Colin Steadman wrote:

Anyone know what CLID (caller id) system Telewest use in the Midlands?
I'm having a bash at setting up Identafone on my PC, but need to know
what system Telewest use to do it. If this fails then I guess I
should call them but I know it'll be a battle finding a good techy!

TIA,

Col

Why don't you ask in the Blueyonder support groups?

Regards

Bill