broadband MAC

Old July 8th 03, 10:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eddgreen

Default broadband MAC

please help I want a isp for a mac owner
for broadband for OSX

Old July 8th 03, 11:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
^^Flying Rat^^

Eddgreen posted this...
please help I want a isp for a mac owner
for broadband for OSX

Go for a broadband supplier with good support which specifically
supports MAC users.

http://tinyurl.com/bf13 for one that definitely does both.

FR

--
Now in my 40th year of providing lunacy to the masses

www.flyingrat.net
http://tinyurl.com/bf13 for fast ADSL
Old July 8th 03, 11:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark&Lisa

^^Flying Rat^^ wrote:
Eddgreen posted this...

please help I want a isp for a mac owner
for broadband for OSX

Go for a broadband supplier with good support which specifically
supports MAC users.

http://tinyurl.com/bf13 for one that definitely does both.

that link has your referral code attached to it

Old July 9th 03, 12:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
^^Flying Rat^^

Mark&Lisa posted this...
^^Flying Rat^^ wrote:
Eddgreen posted this...

please help I want a isp for a mac owner
for broadband for OSX

Go for a broadband supplier with good support which specifically
supports MAC users.

http://tinyurl.com/bf13 for one that definitely does both.

that link has your referral code attached to it

so?

FR
--

http://tinyurl.com/bf13 for fast ADSL and proper support
Old July 9th 03, 12:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
^^Flying Rat^^

^^Flying Rat^^ posted this...
Eddgreen posted this...
please help I want a isp for a mac owner
for broadband for OSX

Go for a broadband supplier with good support which specifically
supports MAC users.

should have read http://tinyurl.com/gd63

FR

Old July 9th 03, 12:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
^^Flying Rat^^

Mark&Lisa posted this...
that link has your referral code attached to it

Reposted a correction, pasted the wrong one into original.

It should have been a link to the connections page showing MAC data

FR

Old July 9th 03, 09:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
^^Flying Rat^^

Mark&Lisa posted this...
depends on your definition of advertising
To make public announcement of, especially to proclaim the qualities or
advantages of (a product or business) so as to increase sales.
and he is selling it using his referral code

I explained I pasted the wrong link in, cancelled the original post and
corrected it with the tinyurl link to the mac settings page..

As you want to make a song-and-dance about it, then please feel free to
go **** yourself.

FR