510v4 Multiple IP mapping

Old July 9th 03, 09:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
HonkyDog

Default 510v4 Multiple IP mapping

Hi all, I still having really trouble setting my 510v4 up so that my
servers are viewable internally and externally via the static IP's I
was allocated (of which I have 14)

My XP machine is fine as they seem to totally ignore the sub net mask,
however my linux server and my 2K server both barf on the gateway as
they cannot route through it with their static ip allocations in
place.

Static ip: 81.xxx.xxx.68 - 78
PPPoA gateway: 81.xxx.xxx.xxx.65
eth0: 10.0.0.138

Can any help me on this?

What is the ideal set up on the router to achieve this?

I know somehow I need to remap the routes but I just can't seem to get
it to route properly... Plus I don't seem to be able to add anything
to the NAT settings all I seem to get is 'ERROR: Unable to add the
specified NAT entry !!'

NAT and pass the calls through? Or no NAT...either way I'm not having
much success either way. So an example would probably clarify my
'novice' approach.

thanks...I will get their!

regards
HD

egards
HD

To mail me directly remove the relevant words :P