ADSL Move

Old July 9th 03, 05:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Robert Maskill

Default ADSL Move

"Les Desser" ] wrote in message
I have a client that is moving offices shortly. He has installed a new
line there with a temporary number which he will change on the day of
the move to his existing fax number.

Can he install ADSL on this new line and then later change the number or
will that cancel the ADSL?

If he cannot do the number change he is going to be without ADSL for two
weeks, as he cannot move his fax number till he physically moves.

I have done a Google search and seem to get some conflicting advice as
to whether a number change once ADSL is installed is possible or not.

Can anyone give a definitive answer?

Thanks.

Have you tried asking BT?

--
Robert Maskill G4PYR Located in Peterborough Cambridgeshire
Personal web site www.coastalradio.greater-peterborough.com