my vote 4 broadband website

Old July 9th 03, 09:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dunk

Default my vote 4 broadband website

"was gio, now vinnieza" wrote in message
hi, I've just put up my test vote 4 broadband website:
http://kolicha.netfirms.com/

What do you all think of it? and has anyone got any suggestions?
thanx
p.s sorry for any inconvenience as this post is a bit off the subject.

You forgot to thank bostock and pollitt

You should lose the annoying mouse pointer trail thing too.

Old July 9th 03, 11:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dunk

"Dunk" wrote in message
"was gio, now vinnieza" wrote in message
hi, I've just put up my test vote 4 broadband website:
http://kolicha.netfirms.com/

You forgot to thank bostock and pollitt

who are they?

They are the folks who designed the Broadband Availability Checker web site
for BT. You know, the one that the "Vote For Broadband" button takes the
user to.