Faster broadband

Old July 9th 03, 11:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nick Connor

Default Faster broadband

check out www.asdlguide.org theres loads on there think bulldog are doing
one ?

hope it helps
"It's Me" wrote in message
Hello,

I currently use BT broadband, 576kbps downstream, half that up.

I'm looking for something a little faster now. BT could only offer a
business package which would set me back a whopping 129.99 a month. Does
anyone know of a service offering a meg downstream, and half a meg

upstream
at a cheaper price? A static IP address would be nice too.

If not, would it be possible to get 2 BT lines in and 2 different ADSL
connections and somehow link them up?