BT Openworld Business

Old July 10th 03, 03:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stuart

Default BT Openworld Business

"Steve" wrote in message
In article ,
(Stuart) wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message

WHS

WTF?

WHS=What He Said, in short, I agree with the statment, that I quoted, at
the end of the post.!

Thanks. I googled on 'whs usenet acronyms' and ended up here.....

http://www.whatcomhumane.org/php/index.php

I wondered what you were trying to tell me ;-)

--
Stuart