trigger level tosh

Old July 10th 03, 05:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steven Pilbeam

Default trigger level tosh

"banzai" wrote in message
I live in a village with a population of ~1200 people who live in just over
~400 homes. BT have today set a trigger level of 500 (households) for our
exchange. It's not rocket science to predict that this target will never be
met.
So, what happens next ?

For the record what village/exchange ??

Old July 10th 03, 10:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
banzai

Stonesfield, oxon

The point is how are 400 households EVER going to hit a 500 target ?

"Steven Pilbeam" wrote in message

"banzai" wrote in message
I live in a village with a population of ~1200 people who live in just

over
~400 homes. BT have today set a trigger level of 500 (households) for

our
exchange. It's not rocket science to predict that this target will never

be
met.
So, what happens next ?

For the record what village/exchange ??

---

Old July 11th 03, 12:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stevie Boy

I live in a village with a population of ~1200 people who live in just

over
~400 homes. BT have today set a trigger level of 500 (households) for our
exchange. It's not rocket science to predict that this target will never

be
met.
So, what happens next ?

--------------------------

Well it is for your exchange and not your village which may cater for other
villages too.
Alternatively BT could I suppose just be a complete donce.

Steve

Old July 11th 03, 01:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

"banzai" wrote in message
I live in a village with a population of ~1200 people who live in just

over
~400 homes. BT have today set a trigger level of 500 (households) for

our
exchange. It's not rocket science to predict that this target will never

be
met.
So, what happens next ?

For the record what village/exchange ??

Stonesfield, oxon

The point is how are 400 households EVER going to hit a 500 target ?

The exchange almost certainly covers considerably more than 400
households. It probably covers 3-4 surrounding villages, and all the
outlying houses. If all the nearby villages are a similar size, then
you probably have a couple of thousand lines.

--

Alex Heney, global villager

There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works

Please remove NO and SPAM from above
address if replying by email.

Old July 11th 03, 09:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jason Russell

Alternatively BT could I suppose just be a complete donce.

Steve

*Understatement me thinks*

Jason