ADV : UK : Local Wireless Internet access & community network provider for rural areas - UK

Old July 10th 03, 08:11 PM posted to uk.politics.rural,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Kijoma

Default ADV : UK : Local Wireless Internet access & community network provider for rural areas - UK

Hi all,

http://www.kijoma.net

If you are looking for a 24/7 internet access solution and ADSL is out of
reach then register your interest on the website above.

Our primary roll out area is West Sussex but enquiries from other regions
are welcome as the locations in which we provide our managed system to next
are those that express the most interest (subject to topology survey and
confirmed linking routes).

Unlike some other providers we use point to point radio or optical links to
bring the bandwidth to your area. This is a far more cost effective solution
to installing a leased line in a remote location therefore this is reflected
in our prices which we believe to be suitably competitive.

Without the lengthy wait for leased line installs we can roll out the
service far faster as well.

There is a lot more detail available on the Website.

All reasonable comments and suggestions welcome.

Thank You
Kijoma Internet Services
Division of Kijoma Solutions Ltd

Apologies if this post is not suited to this group, we have tried to ensure
it is read by the UK audience by placing ADV : UK : in the subject line and
targeting groups that appear at least to be relevant and may have members
who would benefit from our service.

Old July 10th 03, 08:52 PM posted to uk.politics.rural,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Matthew Haigh

In article , Kijoma
writes

snip advert
Kijoma Internet Services
Division of Kijoma Solutions Ltd

Apologies if this post is not suited to this group, we have tried to ensure
it is read by the UK audience by placing ADV : UK : in the subject line and
targeting groups that appear at least to be relevant and may have members
who would benefit from our service.

So you would like people to believe you are a good company to deal with
for internet services, but show your complete disregard for internet
users by ignoring the anti-advertising clause in newsgroup charters? Or
is it just that you don't understand much about usenet (in which case
what does that say about the rest of your internet knowledge?)

Matt
--
Matthew Haigh --
GCRSoft, providing SMS solutions since 1996...
Old July 10th 03, 09:12 PM posted to uk.politics.rural,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Steve Terry

"EastCoastChipping" wrote in message
"Matthew Haigh" wrote in message
In article , Kijoma
writes

So you would like people to believe you are a good company to deal with
for internet services, but show your complete disregard for internet
users by ignoring the anti-advertising clause in newsgroup charters? Or
is it just that you don't understand much about usenet (in which case
what does that say about the rest of your internet knowledge?)
Matt

Would you like me to hold your ladder?

You hold the ladder, i'll hold his coat ;-)

Steve Terry

Old July 11th 03, 10:37 AM posted to uk.politics.rural,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Mark McIntyre

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:16:56 +0100, CB wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:47:58 +0100 and in article
, Nigel Mercier said...
In uk.telecom.broadband, Matthew Haigh wrote:
--
Matthew Haigh --
GCRSoft, providing SMS solutions since 1996...
http://www.gcrsoft.com http://www.moretext.com

What was that about advertising?

Sorry, but this point is a non-starter. A sig of 72 chars by 4 lines
down is perfectly acceptable.

yeah, but a sig containing an advert, from someone complaining about
advertising, is a little rich. Its probably worth checking for glass
shoes, before dropping bricks.

Old July 11th 03, 12:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anthony Edwards

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:21:43 +0100, Walter Hayward
wrote:

Advert...... Ad in sig file.

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3098.html

--
Anthony Edwards
easynet Ltd - Manchester

Old July 11th 03, 12:45 PM posted to uk.politics.rural,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Michael Saunby

"Walter Hayward" wrote in message

Bet you already have ASDL unlike some of us who will NEVER get a wires
based solution

Why do you say that? Haven't you got telephones where you are? The
minimum number of subscribers on an exchange to make a wired solution cost
effective is now less than 30. There can't be many parts of the UK with
houses where that isn't the case.

Michael Saunby
www.okehampton.com

Old July 11th 03, 12:50 PM posted to uk.politics.rural,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Michael Saunby

"Nigel Mercier " wrote in message
In uk.telecom.broadband, Matthew Haigh wrote:

So you would like people to believe you are a good company to deal with
for internet services, but show your complete disregard for internet
users by ignoring the anti-advertising clause in newsgroup charters?

Get a life, this is useful information.

Perhaps, but only a moron, or someone very desperate indeed, would do
business with an outfit that don't give any address, phone numbers, names
of directors, etc. You might as well send emails to the relative of some
Nigerian government minister to get your free cash.

Michael Saunby

Old July 11th 03, 12:56 PM posted to uk.politics.rural,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
EastCoastChipping

"Michael Saunby" wrote in message
Why do you say that? Haven't you got telephones where you are? The
minimum number of subscribers on an exchange to make a wired solution cost
effective is now less than 30.

Not according to BT, actually thinking about it, where are all these
companies that stated they would be able to supply ADSL to customers with a
minimum of 50 potential customers on a given exchange I wonder??

Old July 11th 03, 12:59 PM posted to uk.politics.rural,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
EastCoastChipping

"EastCoastChipping" wrote in message

actually thinking about it, where are all these
companies that stated they would be able to supply ADSL to customers with

minimum of 50 potential customers on a given exchange I wonder??

Wasn`t EasyNet one of these?