my vote 4 broadband website

Old July 10th 03, 08:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
was gio, now vinnieza

Default my vote 4 broadband website

"HamMan" wrote in message

"Mark Gillespie" wrote in message
news[email protected]
Whilst on topic of site feedback, I would appreciate any feedback from

our
broadband campaign site.

http://www.broadband4preston.org.uk/

Invite to be as critical as you like!!!

One question, the freephone number that appears, is that specific for you
campaign or is it for ANY exchange registrations.

it's a good simple site. by the way who hosts your site?
thanx

Old July 10th 03, 10:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
was gio, now vinnieza

"Mark Gillespie" wrote in message
news[email protected]
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:26:00 +0100, was gio, now vinnieza
wrote:

"HamMan" wrote in message

"Mark Gillespie" wrote in message
news[email protected]
Whilst on topic of site feedback, I would appreciate any feedback

from
our
broadband campaign site.

http://www.broadband4preston.org.uk/

Invite to be as critical as you like!!!

One question, the freephone number that appears, is that specific for
you
campaign or is it for ANY exchange registrations.

it's a good simple site. by the way who hosts your site?
thanx

I use Portland.co.uk free web hosting. I have noticed however that it

does
have downtime, but hey it's free....

If you have just started out, make sure you have registered your campaign
with the BT Wholesale website, as by the sounds of it, they will be soon
providing webspace for campaigns..

will they support FrontPage 2002 server extensions?
it's hard to find free web hosts which support front page extensions.
have you got any links, about this so I can read up on it?
thanx