Which Broadband Provider

Old July 10th 03, 08:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jason Clifford

Default Which Broadband Provider

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, AndrewMacInnes wrote:

At last BT have updated my exchange. Now i want to know what is the best
provider for me to choose. My current 56k connection is with freeserve.

Opinions would be greatly appreciated

Before anyone can give you a suitable answer you will need to say what you
want from your broadband connection.

What speed do you want?

Do you want static IP addresses? How many?

Do you want to be able to access P2P networks?

Do you want to be able to host servers (ie web or email servers) locally?

Do you want any extra services such as hosting on the ISP servers?

Jason Clifford
--
UKFSN.ORG Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/ ADSL Broadband available now