my vote 4 broadband website

Old July 10th 03, 09:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Gillespie

Default my vote 4 broadband website

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:08:29 +0100, HamMan
wrote:

"Mark Gillespie" wrote in message
news[email protected]
Whilst on topic of site feedback, I would appreciate any feedback from
our
broadband campaign site.

http://www.broadband4preston.org.uk/

Invite to be as critical as you like!!!

One question, the freephone number that appears, is that specific for you
campaign or is it for ANY exchange registrations.

it's for any registrations, it's actually BTOpenWorld Freephone number. I
believe it's the only broadband freephone number, so it's the one I suggest
people use (chances are better of them pre-registering if it costs nowt..)
..