my vote 4 broadband website

Old July 11th 03, 06:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tim Clark

Default my vote 4 broadband website

In article ,
bof writes:
In message , "was gio, now vinnieza"
writes
hi, I've just put up my test vote 4 broadband website:
http://kolicha.netfirms.com/

What do you all think of it? and has anyone got any suggestions?
thanx

That string of circles that follow the pointer around was so annoying I
just closed the window when I realised they were on the second page too

I viewed the site with a text only browser (lynx) so saw no such
distractions! It's my standard test to see if a site contains any real
information, or just mindless infantile amusements.
http://kolicha.netfirms.com/ came up with the goods - there is
some real information there, quickly accessible.

--
Tim Clark

This contributuion has been checked for viruses and it is guaranteed
there exist an infinite number of Turing machines for which it is a
virus.

Old July 11th 03, 10:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:31:45 +0100, "was gio, now vinnieza"
wrote:

thank you, I made it so it could do that, that's why there are text links as
well. I just added java because I wanted it to look better and more
Professional . but there may be part of the site (an important bit) which
may not work, because I've over looked it.

Fripperies like mouse trails, weird colours and dancing icons make a
site look LESS professional, not more.

Still, its largely irrelevant for me, because your site doesn't work.
This may be because its trying to do naughty things with popups and
scripts, which are blocked by my privacy filters.

Keep it simple, thats the watch word. Fancy stuff just gets in the
way.