DG824m Dropinng Connection

Old July 11th 03, 04:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob Kersey

Default DG824m Dropinng Connection

I have issues with my DG824m continually dropping connection then
being unable to reconnect to it from my PC.

Th DG824m Is only 20m at the most from my PC. Both are fairly low down
but over such a short distance did not think this would be an issue.

What would be causing me to continually lose my lan connection and
then being unable to reconnect easily?

I am also running the following firmware 1.3 version 18.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Old July 11th 03, 08:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dunk

"Rob Kersey" wrote in message
om...
I have issues with my DG824m continually dropping connection then
being unable to reconnect to it from my PC.

Th DG824m Is only 20m at the most from my PC. Both are fairly low down
but over such a short distance did not think this would be an issue.

What would be causing me to continually lose my lan connection and
then being unable to reconnect easily?

I am also running the following firmware 1.3 version 18.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Hi Rob
Sorry to say but yes I have the same problem. It seems to me that the DG824M
sucks all round.
My biggest gripe with it is that even with two WirelessLAN PCs that are in
the same room as the router the transfer rate for file transfers is
terrible. I've tried every possible setting, firmware version and PCI card
drivers. It's still rubbish.