Backing up Phone numbers T68i

Old July 11th 03, 05:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Les Desser

Default Backing up Phone numbers T68i

I have invested in a USB Bluetooth adapter for by PC so I can backup the
address book of my T68i - and possibly also maintain it on the PC.

The Sony Ericsson Communication Suite only seems to work with Outlook,
which I do not want to use.

Can anyone recommend any suitable software I could use?

I have tried Mobile Agent but that does not allow changes - it seems you
can only use it for changing the phone's configuration.
--
Les Desser
Old July 11th 03, 08:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Les Desser

In article , Steve
writes
In article , ] (Les
Desser) wrote:

I have invested in a USB Bluetooth adapter for by PC so I can backup
the address book of my T68i - and possibly also maintain it on the PC.

The Sony Ericsson Communication Suite only seems to work with Outlook,
which I do not want to use.

Can anyone recommend any suitable software I could use?

I have tried Mobile Agent but that does not allow changes - it seems
you can only use it for changing the phone's configuration.
--
Les Desser

You have inadvertently wandered into uk.telecom.broadband
There may be someone knowledgeable enough here to help you, else you could
try the third door on the right, marked, uk.telecom.mobile, but you'll
have to knock loud, everyone in there is chatting on the phone ! ;-)

Sorry - the two are adjacent in my newsreader. apologies for the
disturbance - I hope I did not wake up anyone
--
Les Desser