Cheapest deal on a Vigor 2600?

Old July 11th 03, 07:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
bof

Default Cheapest deal on a Vigor 2600?

In message 30,
Ballistic writes
Just got my order confirmation from Zen to be on the extended reach
ADSL trial. I'm going to go for the Draytek Vigor 2600. What's the
cheapest online supplier at the moment?

A couple of months back the best I found was DSL warehouse, I ordered
just before 5pm and it arrived just after 9:30 the next day, most
impresssed.

--
bof at bof dot me dot uk