Broadband with 0800 dialup

Old July 12th 03, 09:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Daniel

Default Broadband with 0800 dialup

"Chris Bailey" wrote in message
m...
Does anybody know of a broadband service which also provides a backup
0800 modem dialup number, As improbable as it is? I am on BT Openworld
and they give you an 0845. For my monthly fee I would like my regular
home broadband and also get an 0800 dialup number to use with
PDA/mobile phone. By that note it has to be 0800 and not one of these
special "only free from BT line" numbers.

AOL do this.

Daniel