He he I've ordered ADSL - only a month to go

Old July 13th 03, 12:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SHW

Default He he I've ordered ADSL - only a month to go

"Craig Henry" wrote

Just wanted to share my joy that I've finally ordered ADSL (plusnet

account
upgrade).

Lemming

;0(

Old July 13th 03, 07:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Look on the bright side - he could have gone with BTutter****
Old July 13th 03, 05:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SHW

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message

Look on the bright side - he could have gone with
BTutter****

;0)

Old July 13th 03, 10:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Roderick Stewart

In article , Dgt wrote:
You realise with everybody moving to broadband old style modems will become
collectors items and anybody using one will have all the world to themselves
' Its lonely out there '

Eventually I suppose, but I'm not going to get rid of mine as long as it's
working, until I'm sure that broadband is available anywhere I might want to
move to.

Who knows, there might even be a few dial-up bulletin boards still going,
though it's been a while since I looked for one.

Rod.