He he I've ordered ADSL - only a month to go

Old July 13th 03, 09:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mcploppy

Default He he I've ordered ADSL - only a month to go

Craig Henry bashed at the keyboard and said..:
Just wanted to share my joy that I've finally ordered ADSL(plusnet
account upgrade). My exchange according to BT goes live on the 6th
August. So in roughly a month I should leave the constraints of
modems behind.

Roll on August !!!!!

Craig Henry

Have fun.... you wont *ever* want to go back to dial up..........