bt broadband line only question

Old July 13th 03, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
trappeduser

Default bt broadband line only question

"Tim Draper" wrote in message
hi

i`m probably going to go for the line only install of BT's broadband
(FINALLY become availble on my exchange) and i`m wondering what else i

need
to get it all running on a single-pc setup.

i`m guessing an ADSL modem, and the line filter. that it? or do i need
routers etc?

thanks
tim

You guess right, just an ADSL modem and line filter which comes included
in many Broadband packages. Normally you get 2 filers, one for the phone
and the other for the modem. (a good idea is to keep you old crappy normal
band modem connected up in case)

Matt