Caller ID not working with 'filters'.

Old July 13th 03, 09:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Fearby

Default Caller ID not working with 'filters'.

There are filters that will work with caller ID available in the UK - just
do a google for them.Same happened to me and I got a replacement for 6 or 7
pounds which worked fine - afraid I can't remember where though!

Regards

"Steve Taylor" wrote in message
My cordless phone will not receive the caller ID when plugged into a
'filter'. However when I plug the phone's base unit directly into the

phone
socket, thus removing the filter (and disconnecting Broadband!) the caller
ID works fine.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Steve Taylor