Dumb question re adsl routers

Old July 13th 03, 10:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
[email protected] writeme.com

Default Dumb question re adsl routers

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:46:52 +0100, "Craig Henry"
wrote:

I've just got a little confused by seeing ads for broandband routers which
say they still need an adsl modem to be connected etc etc.

Some do, but most ADSL routers have the modem built in. Check out
www.adslguide.org.uk

Andrew.