1mbit home services

Old July 14th 03, 12:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
RichardH

Default 1mbit home services

I am looking for a 1mbit service for the home, I have heard of Internet
Central, fast24 and Bulldog... I have also heard Zen may be introducing
it...

Basically I want a reliable 1mbit service which will allow me to download
all day for around 30 a month.

Dont need equiptment or anything like that...

My exchange will be enabled on the 1st October and I run the local campaign
in my area so I can advertise...etc.. if needed.

any info on 1mbit home services would be great!

Cheers,
- Richard

Old July 14th 03, 12:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Harry the Horse

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/isps/sum...order=tco1024k

Old July 14th 03, 01:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex

RichardH wrote:

I am looking for a 1mbit service for the home, I have heard of
Internet Central, fast24 and Bulldog... I have also heard Zen may be
introducing it...

Basically I want a reliable 1mbit service which will allow me to
download all day for around 30 a month.

Dont need equiptment or anything like that...

My exchange will be enabled on the 1st October and I run the local
campaign in my area so I can advertise...etc.. if needed.

any info on 1mbit home services would be great!

Cheers,
- Richard

If your exchange isn't even enabled yet what makes you think that IC,
Bulldog, etc will take the trouble to LLU it or run a VP there?

PlusNet are the cheapest IP Stream 1Mbps provider at 40 pm iirc.
Old July 14th 03, 02:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Squet34785

Not much for less than 30:
http://www.whichisp.com/cgi-bin/sear...oad&search=now

You may have to increase the amount you are willing to pay each month.

Old July 14th 03, 04:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
RichardH

thanks
"Squet34785" wrote in message
Not much for less than 30:

http://www.whichisp.com/cgi-bin/sear...e=1&1mb=1&sort
by=cost&type=broad&search=now

Old July 14th 03, 04:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jason Clifford

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Squet34785 wrote:

Not much for less than 30:
http://www.whichisp.com/cgi-bin/sear...oad&search=now

Does anyone know if those are VAT inclusive prices?

We would loose money were we to offer 1Mb for less than we do (35).

Jason Clifford
--
UKFSN.ORG Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/ ADSL Broadband available now

Old July 14th 03, 08:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
RichardH

Think I will go with fast24

27.50 a month for ADSL 1mbit at home

Old July 15th 03, 12:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
RichardH

No Problem, But I wont be getting it untill October 1st

"MagicUK" wrote in message
.. .
yeah post in the group if its reliable cause im thinking of changing if
pipex dont offer 1mb soon!