Bonded uplink on ADSL via Linux

Old July 14th 03, 02:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Lyon

Default Bonded uplink on ADSL via Linux

Andrew Lyons was one, just asking to see if any progress has been made and
could pick up a few pointers or even maybe a package to install.

I had it working for a while then I broke it somhow and I've not had time to
look at it again since.

http://www.netfilter.org/documentati...-base.html#nth

andy