ADSL Extended Reach Trial

Old July 14th 03, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jazzyjeff

Default ADSL Extended Reach Trial

Has anyone actually managed to get on the trial?
Do you have an activation date?
I ordered through eclipse on the trial, they say that something went wrong
with the order process and they are waiting on BT to let them know if the
lines pass the test or not.
Anyone else in this situation?

Old July 14th 03, 06:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Michael Chare

Has anyone actually managed to get on the trial?
Yes with Zen

Do you have an activation date?

No

I ordered through eclipse on the trial, they say that something went wrong
with the order process and they are waiting on BT to let them know if the
lines pass the test or not.
Anyone else in this situation?

Yes, though I dont know if there was a problem with the order process. Order was
supposed to be submitted on Wednesday 9, but email confirming order placed not
despatched until 16.50 on Friday 11th.

On the 8th I had an email from Pipex telling me that there was no chance of
getting on the trial

On the 10th and 14th I have had emails from Pipex inviting me to join trial

Michael Chare

Old July 14th 03, 10:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:33:30 +0100, "jazzyjeff"
wrote:

Has anyone actually managed to get on the trial?
Do you have an activation date?
I ordered through eclipse on the trial, they say that something went wrong
with the order process and they are waiting on BT to let them know if the
lines pass the test or not.
Anyone else in this situation?

I'm still waiting to find out.

--

Alex Heney, global villager

There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works

Please remove NO and SPAM from above
address if replying by email.

Old July 15th 03, 11:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Michael Chare

I'm still waiting to find out.

Check order status on
https://www.bt.com/btcom-bin/btcom/c...ordertrack.jsp

For me, this shows my order placed with Zen.

Michael Chare

Old July 15th 03, 01:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alec McKenzie

In article ,
"Michael Chare" wrote:

Check order status on
https://www.bt.com/btcom-bin/btcom/c...ordertrack.jsp

For me, this shows my order placed with Zen.

Can you resolve the ambiguity - does this mean:

This shows that my order was placed with Zen.

Or

This shows the order that I placed with Zen,

--
Alec McKenzie

Old July 15th 03, 07:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Michael Chare

"Michael Chare" wrote:

Check order status on
https://www.bt.com/btcom-bin/btcom/c...ordertrack.jsp

For me, this shows my order placed with Zen.

Can you resolve the ambiguity - does this mean:

This shows that my order was placed with Zen.

Or

This shows the order that I placed with Zen,

The latter was the case. i.e. an order placed with Zen appeared on the BT order
tracking system.

But now it has vanished! - See www.adslguide.org.uk BTwholesale ADSL
Implementation forum.

Michael Chare