Broadband in Daventry

Old July 15th 03, 07:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Broadband in Daventry

I live in Daventry on one the estates that are fed by Fibre, which means I
cannot have Broadband even though the Exchange is enabled. I am looking for
other people who live in Daventry and would like Broadband. If there is
enough interest I will contact BT and see what can be done, or, enquire
about the possibility of Wireless.

So If you are Interested, post a follow-up to this message.
Old July 16th 03, 12:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

I re-submitted my request the other day, with Eclipse, I am still waiting to
see if it is going through or not. I dont hold much hope.