Extended Reach Trial - Live

Old July 16th 03, 11:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

Default Extended Reach Trial - Live

"Steve" wrote in message

Good news ! How would you know if you were RADSL or not ? Since it's a
digital technology, I'm not sure how it 'negotiates' the speed.

Steve

Two ways: The router reports the line speeds in both direction & an online
speed test.

RADSL varies the speed in 64K steps from 256Kbps to 64Kbps.
See http://www.adslguide.org.uk/qanda.asp?faq=radsl for a nice guide.

Jc.