Blueyonder : Motorola cable Modem

Old July 16th 03, 04:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NewsGroups

Default Blueyonder : Motorola cable Modem

"Graham in Melton" wrote in message
I am going to assist a friend who wants a small network to feed into her
Blueyonder service - she has a Motorola cable modem, cream coloured

standing
next to her PC.

I am looking for some product information to do some groundwork before I

get
there - anyone point me at a manual as I donąt know what sort it is

exactly.

Thanks

Try http://broadband.motorola.com/noflash/cablemodems.html