Question about strange grey BT box...

Old July 16th 03, 05:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hiram Hackenbacker

Default Question about strange grey BT box...

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:11:50 +0100, "MichaelJP"
wrote:

We've just moved into new offices, and mounted on the wall in the cellar is
a grey plastic box with a BT logo on it.

The cryptic letters SF/BH-YFQYJ 1 LDLS and NXMA 220960 are stickered on the
front, and down the side are 5 LEDS marked 2MBits/X21, HDSL, TEST, POWER and
ALARM.

Does anyone know what this could be?

Megastream or ISDN30 provision.

Is it by any chance a 10Mbit fibre link that we could get reactivated on the
cheap

It suggests you could have fibre - which would reduce certain
installation costs with BT - but you still have the rental to
consider!

--
Hiram Hackenbacker