broadband pic

Old July 17th 03, 04:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
was gio, now vinnieza

Default broadband pic

What picture/image comes into your mind when you think of
"BROADBAND"
thanx

Old July 17th 03, 04:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Uncle Wobbly

anna-nicole smith... oh, no. Wait a minute... No that's "ugly fat slapper"
)

"Hiram Hackenbacker" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:26:33 +0100, "was gio, now vinnieza"
wrote:

What picture/image comes into your mind when you think of
"BROADBAND"
thanx

Female rock group? Heart?

--
Hiram Hackenbacker

Old July 17th 03, 05:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clint Sharp

In message , "was gio, now vinnieza"
writes
What picture/image comes into your mind when you think of
"BROADBAND"
thanx

Gerri Halliwell, Victoria Beckham, Carol Vorderman, Carol Smilie, that
silly tart off changing rooms with a grin the size of Essex, Sonya and
Jade off big brother should all be band....

(Interesting that my spool chucker tries to change Halliwell to
Halloween)
--
Clint

Old July 17th 03, 05:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Uncle Wobbly

)

Amazingly, this is what I was going to put but decided my actual post fitted
better - spooky!

Old July 17th 03, 06:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
bof

In message , "was gio, now vinnieza"
writes
What picture/image comes into your mind when you think of
"BROADBAND"
thanx

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SgDgA...wj*wu*5hoOAXCa
utqcfbTVR19dqcoFBX9cOIXZr!wHgodsVnh7JwSjRH9C75xJlm THSuEAnoG1e!AdC02ytmEoW
1a3Q/broadband.jpg?dc=4675430677003836729

--
bof at bof dot me dot uk
Old July 17th 03, 06:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham Moore

bof wrote:
In message , "was gio, now
vinnieza" writes