Wireless ADSL recommendations

Old July 18th 03, 09:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alan

Default Wireless ADSL recommendations

"Andrew Jones" wrote in message

Hi Mark
I've got the Netgear DG824M and 2x Netgear MA311 wireless cards.
The performance is crap. Signal loss over a short distance is remarkably

bad
and PC to PC file transfers are frankly pathetic.

HTH

I am using the WG602 and WG511 802.11g parts and having great signal and
file transfer results with between 100 & 95% signal strength at about 32
feet