Failed Extended Reach test

Old July 18th 03, 10:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jazzyjeff

Default Failed Extended Reach test

Is there any way to find out why I failed.
Eclipse say BT won't give out that information any more.
BT 150 say it's nothing to do with them.
Does anybody know?

Old July 18th 03, 07:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
simon howe

i jest pestered the **** out of a bt sales person and she told me i
failed because my line noise was 60db???(i ordered thru nildram for
extended reach.the isp,s hands r tied.
it took 3 attempts tho

In article , jazzyjeff
writes